In need of the best auto body repair in the Birmingham area? Then you've come to the right place. As a member of the Ford Certified Collision Network, Stivers Ford of Birmingham has the know-how needed to get your favorite car, truck, or sport utility vehicle (SUV) back in link-new condition in a hurry. Spend some time learning a little more about why choosing our team is always the right call today and it won't be long before you are scheduling an appointment and taking the first steps toward the easy and expedient repair experience found at our collision center.
Understanding the Ford Certified Body Shop Difference
Being a member in good standing with the Ford Certified Collision Network is an accolade and level of recognition that requires a serious commitment to going above and beyond as a body shop and repair facility in all facets of the vehicle repair and restoration process. From ensuring that our team is always up to date on cutting-edge repair techniques and utilizing only the best recommended tools and equipment to constantly earning recertification via the aforementioned governing body operated by Ford, the pursuit of excellence is never-ending and a core facet of maintaining this premier status – and vital to delivering the best possible auto body repair service to our friends here in Birmingham.
Five Fast Facts From Ford
Looking for a little more insight into why choosing a certified body repair shop like ours is always a smart call? Then take it from the men and women who designed your favorite car, truck, or SUV via these five fast facts about proper auto body repair in the wake of a collision or accident:
- Original Ford Collision Parts Are Designed for Ford Vehicles – You bought a Ford, so it makes sense to equip it with only the best parts made exclusively by the team of engineers who originally designed your vehicle. Doing so ensures the integrity, quality, and safety of your vehicle and guarantees that you keep it a Ford for years to come.
- Choose the Right Collision Center – Remember, your insurance company may try to force you to work with a non-Ford certified collision center, but the choice is always yours. With this in mind, make sure you choose a collision center that you are comfortable with and that provides access to services and standards approved by Ford, like the repair shop found here at Stivers Ford of Birmingham.
- Understand the Details of Your Insurance Policy – Much like selecting your preferred collision repair shop, you also have often the right to request original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts during the repair process. Spend a few minutes reviewing your insurance policy to make sure you have this right – and if not, it may be a good time to consider switching to a provider that does provide the ability to utilize the best parts possible during the collision repair process.
- Get to Know the Ford Collision Parts Difference – Parts designed by Ford exclusively for use during the repair of a damaged vehicle are crafted with five foundational pillars leading the way: Quality, safety, integrity, durability, and authenticity.
- Make a Smart Choice – When you bought your Ford car, truck, or SUV, you did so because it represented an investment in your future and a commitment to stellar performance and quality that is simply not found elsewhere in the automotive world. With this in mind, it makes all the sense in the world to continue making smart choices and solidifying the benefits that come with being a Ford owner by selecting to have your work done here at Stivers Ford of Birmingham (a member of the Ford Certified Collision Network) and using OEM Ford parts during the repair process.